Submission deadline: April, 11th 2021
• Abstracts for oral presentation (5-8 minutes) should be submitted electronically via the online-form no later than March 20th 2021. Also posters are possible. Abstracts cannot be submitted by fax, hard copy or email.
• Abstracts must be written in English. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author, if accepted.
• Abstract text (excluding title and author information) should be no longer than 300 words.
• The abstract should give the objectives of the study, the description of methods, results and conclusions.
• The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before online submission and that they give permissiom for conference organisers to publish material of the accepted abstracts. The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the co-authors about the status of the abstract.
• Abstracts selected for presentation have to be presented by the original author(s). Presenters must access the online conference platform from their own computer and they need to make sure their internet connection is fast enough to enable the live presentation online. Organisers may also request the presentation (around 5 minutes) to be prerecorded by the speaker. Please do not submit an abstract if you are not able to attend the virtual conference to present your research.
• Abstracts will be evaluated and selected by the Scientific Committee for oral or poster presentations.
• An automatically generated confirmation of the receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address. If you do not receive the confirmatory email within 1 hour (please check spam folder first), please contact the conference secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Acceptance message will be sent to the email provided at the end of March 2021. All authors of accepted abstracts must register themselves to the conference.